PAY NO INTEREST OR ADMINISTRATIVE FEES FOR 12 MONTHS on purchases of $500 or more.
PAY NO INTEREST FOR 24 MONTHS on purchases of $1500 or more. An administrative fee of 3% will be added to the purchase and be incorporated into your monthly payments.
PAY NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS on purchases of $2500 or more. An administrative fee of 4% will be added to the purchase and be incorporated into your monthly payments.
CANEX’s No Interest Credit Plan and CANEX.ca
The CANEX No Interest Credit Plan can be used to purchase a selected product on CANEX.ca or at any of our CANEX locations. A valid CFOne Card is required to use the CANEX No Interest Credit Plan.
Members within the “CF” category (indicated on your CFOne card) have an increased maximum amount that can be financed up to $10,000 On Approved Credit (OAC) for purchases using the CANEX No Interest Credit Plan.
To use the CANEX No Interest Credit Plan on CANEX.ca, you must sign in to CANEX.ca as a member and select the E-Credit Plan as the payment method at checkout.
The CANEX No Interest Credit Plan is only available to the following members On Approved Credit (OAC):
- Members of the Regular Force
- Members of the Reserve Force (Class A/B/C)
- Veterans (Former Members of the CF) – in receipt or not in receipt of a pension
- Extended Security & Defence Team, including:
- DND – Department of National Defence Public Servants
- CSE – Communications Security Establishment
- DCC – Defence Construction Canada
- DRDC - Defence Research and Development Canada
- MFRC's – staff of Military Family Resource Centres
- NPF – Staff of the Non-Public Funds (CFMWS Employees)
- Members of the Coast Guard
- Members of the RCMP (includes serving uniformed and civilian RCMP members).
- Members of Foreign Military currently serving with the CF
- Former Staff of the NPF in receipt of a pension
- Former DND, DRDC, DCC, CSE Public Servants in receipt of a pension
- Former RCMP in receipt of a pension
- Former members of the Canadian Coast Guard in receipt of a pension
- Canadian Rangers
- Cadet Organization Administration and Training Service (COATS)
The CANEX No Interest Credit Plan is not available to:
- Cadets & Junior Rangers or
- Anyone under the age of 18
Eligible products (non-consumable products only):
Stationery, books, military, womenswear, menswear, jewelry/accessories/giftware, sports and recreation, Health and Beauty Aids (HABA), toys, lawn and garden, audio/TV, housewares, linens, furniture, photography, extended warranty, major appliances, local vendors & meat (Petawawa & Valcartier only)
- Gift Cards
- There is no limit to the number of CANEX No Interest Credit Plan that an eligible member can hold. CFOne Members can choose 12, 24 or 36 month payment plan with the following minimum purchase after tax:
- 12-month payment plans for minimum purchase of $500 and up
- 24-month payment plans for minimum purchase of $1,500 and up
- 36-month payment plans for minimum purchase of $2,500 and up
- The maximum term for a credit plan is 36 months and the maximum amount that can be financed in up to $6,500.
- Members within the “CF” category (indicated on your CFOne card) have an increased maximum amount that can be financed up to $10,000 On Approved Credit (OAC) for purchases using the CANEX No Interest Credit Plan.
On Approved Credit (OAC)*
Eligibility is always subject to "On Approved Credit" (OAC), which is determined by the combination of your credit score and your credit availability, upon your consent to credit authorization request.
- No down payment is required, not even the taxes unless the value of the credit plan, including all outstanding credit plans, exceeds the maximum allowable amount.
- A member making a higher down payment may still finance the balance over the same number of months, only in smaller installments.
- In the case of our 12-month payment plan, there are no administration fees. When choosing our 24 or 36-month payment plans, while there is no interest applicable, an administration fee of 3% for the 24-month plan and 4% for the 36-month plan will be added to the purchase and be incorporated into your monthly payments.
There are three methods of payment available for the CANEX No Interest Credit Plan:
1) Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD): The first payment is due one month after the date of purchase; a customer can choose either the 15th or 30th of each month for the term of the plan.
2) Military Pay Deduction (MPD): Payment will commence and appear on the Military pay record on the 15th of the second month following the purchase. MPD is available to Canadian Forces members only.
3) NPF Employee Pay Deduction: The first deduction will be the first pay period of the second calendar month following purchase. NPF Employee Pay Deduction is available to full-time NPF employees.
Outstanding amounts become due when eligibility ceases.
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.