Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera Kit
Product not available for delivery
Find your local CANEX store
Please note that the displayed inventory is updated daily and not in real time. Current inventory may vary.
Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- SD speed class-compatible
- UHS-I compatible
- High-speed writing is supported when a UHS-I compatible SD card is used.
- Compatible with Eye-Fi cards.
- Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used (card error will be displayed).
Approx. 22.3 x 14.9mm (APS-C)
Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses, excluding EF-M lenses)
Canon EF mount
CMOS sensor (supporting Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
Approx. 24.2 megapixels
Approx. 3.72 µm square
Approx. 25.8 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
Dust Deletion Feature
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- Self-cleaning activated automatically (taking approx. 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual operation also possible (taking approx. 8 sec.).
- After the cleaning is performed, the camera will automatically restart (Power OFF to ON).
- When you use Multi Shot Noise Reduction, “Clean now” cannot be selected.
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Manual cleaning (by hand)
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.