CANEX February Instagram Contest Rules
- This contest is open to CANEX authorized patrons who have attained the age of majority as of 12 February 2020. The contest will run from 12-19 February 2020 inclusive.
- Only CANEX Authorized Patrons will be eligible for the draw with a valid CFOne card. (https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/CANEX/About%20CANEX/Pages/Our-Customers.aspx)
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the contest.
- CANEX is not collecting or storing any information other than that which the user provides in the signup form.
How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by 1) Following CANEX on Instagram 2) Liking the sweepstake post on Instagram 3) Tell us your best travel memory
- Each contest applicant will have the chance to win (1) GoPro Hero Black (sku 818279023282) retail $529.99. The prizes must be accepted as awarded. The prizes have no cash value. Should the prizes not be available at the time of the draw, a prize of equivalent or greater value will be substituted by CANEX.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 12 February 2020 at 11:00 AM and ending 19 February 2020 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by 19 February 2020 at 11:59 PM. All times are (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). On Thursday, 20 February at 1400 hours, one entry will be chosen randomly from all entries submitted. The selected entry will be subject to verification to ensure the contest entrant is a CFOne member. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received before the contest closes.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by Instagram by the close of business on 21 February 2020, new entry will be randomly drawn. If the winner is contacted and cannot be verified as a CFOne member, a new entry will be randomly drawn.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
- To claim his or her prize, the eligible CANEX Authorized Patron winner must correctly answer a timed, mathematical skill-testing question by telephone.
- The winner must consent to his or her name, photo and/or voice being used in any publicity surrounding this contest, without compensation.
- All contest entries become property of CANEX.
- Employees, agents and representatives of CANEX, as well as any persons with whom they reside, may not participate in the contest.
- CANEX assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, or misdirected entries.
- CANEX is not responsible for any loss, damage, or claims caused by the awarded prizes or the contest itself. By entering, entrants release and hold harmless CANEX, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- All draws are final. By entering the contest, the entrant automatically agrees to accept and abide by these contest rules and regulations.
- Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to CANEX at: comms@CFMWS.com
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.