Rules and Regulations Customer Feedback Survey Contest
September 1, 2019
1) The rules and regulations can be found at: http://www.canex.ca/feedback
2) This contest is open to CANEX authorized patrons who have attained the age of majority as of September 1, 2019. The contest will run from September 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
3) Only CANEX Authorized Patrons will be eligible for the draw (https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/CANEX/About%20CANEX/Pages/Our-Customers.aspx). Contest entrants must either be eligible to apply for a CFOne Card, or be an existing CFOne Card holder. The selected winner will be required to have a valid CFOne Card.
4) No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the contest.
5) CANEX is not collecting or storing any information other than that which the user provides in the survey form.
6) In order to enter the contest, entrants can visit the survey URL (canex.ca/feedback) that is displayed:
a) On the bottom of receipts from in-store purchases at CANEX
a) Displayed on the point of sale terminal screens.
7) Contest entrants must provide their name, valid email address and CFOne number in the survey form in order to enter the contest. Contest entrants consent to being contacted via email by CANEX with entry confirmation and occasional promotional emails. Contest entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of email communications after receipt of their entry confirmation.
8) CANEX Authorized Patrons may submit only one entry per email address to the contest by completing the customer feedback survey.
9) There is one prize to be awarded that consists of one (1) $250 CANEX Gift Card. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize has no cash value. Should the prize not be available at the time of the draw, a prize of equivalent or greater value will be substituted by CANEX.
10) All entries must be received via entry submission through the survey completion by 11:59 pm on September 30, 2019 (EST). On October 3, 2019 at approximately 1400 hours, one entry will be chosen randomly from all entries submitted. The selected entry will be subject to verification to ensure the contest entrants are CANEX Authorized Patrons. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received before the contest closes.
11) If the winner cannot be contacted by email by the close of business on October 10, 2019, new entry will be randomly drawn. If the winner is contacted and cannot be verified as a CANEX Authorized Patrons, new entry will be randomly drawn.
12) To claim his or her prize, the eligible CANEX Authorized Patron winner must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question by email.
13) The winner must consent to his or her name, photo and/or voice being used in any publicity surrounding this contest, without compensation
14) All contest entries become property of CANEX.
15) Employees, agents and representatives of CANEX, as well as any persons with whom they reside, may not participate in the contest.
16) CANEX assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, or misdirected entries.
17) CANEX assumes no responsibility or liability for misdirected or failed emails from potential prize-winners who are attempting to confirm their eligibility, answer the skill-testing question, or other contest-related emails.
18) CANEX is not responsible for any loss, damage, or claims caused by the awarded prizes or the contest itself. By entering, entrants release and hold harmless CANEX, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
19) All draws are final. By entering the contest, the entrant automatically agrees to accept and abide by these contest rules and regulations.
20) Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to CANEX at : CANEX.Comments@CFMWS.com
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.