Take Control. Don’t Slip and Slide This Winter.
Get Your TIRES through CANEX.
Thinking about getting auto services or new tires this winter?
Get it done from an approved CANEX partner using the CANEX No Interest Credit Plan to pay, and be automatically entered for a chance to win a grand prize of 100,000 CANEX Rewards Points, that’s like a free set of tires or an additional prize of 20,000 or 8,000 CANEX Rewards Points.
To be entered, users must be CANEX authorized patrons who have attained the age of majority as of 15 September 2022. Entries will be accepted automatically upon the purchase of eligible products or services starting on 15 September 2022 at 12:00 AM and ending 15 November 2022 at 11:59 PM. Members may also participate, with no purchase necessary, by submitting an entry in the form indicated below (see contest rule #4 for more details).
The lucky winners will receive a call or email on Friday, November 18 2022, so make sure your CFOne info is up-to-date.
If you need to update your contact information, please visit: https://www.cafconnection.ca/National/Programs-Services/CFOne/Manage-Your-Profile/Update-Your-Contact-Info.aspx
Winter Tire Contest Rules
- This contest is open to CANEX authorized patrons who have attained the age of majority as of 15 September 2022. The contest will run from 15 September to 15 November 2022.
- Only CANEX Authorized Patrons will be eligible for the draw with a valid CFOne card. (https://www.cafconnection.ca/National/Programs-Services/CFOne/Register-Now!/Eligibility.aspx)
- CANEX is not collecting or storing any information other than that which the user provides in the signup form.
- How to enter- limit to one (1) entry per member:
A) Get Your Tires and/or Auto Services from an Approved CANEX Partner;
Use a valid CFOne card and the CANEX No Interest Credit Plan to pay; and make your purchase between the above contest dates, and be automatically entered for your chance to win
B) A member may participate, with no purchase necessary, by submitting an entry through this form, here. Entries made through the form requires a 350-word minimum paragraph telling us either why you enjoy being a CANEX customer or what you like about the CFOne Member Program, and suggested improvements (if applicable). Your minimum 350-word answer will be deemed as Content that may be used by CANEX. Please refer to contest rule #12 for more details.
- Each contest applicant will have the chance to win:
- A grand prize of 100,000 CANEX Rewards Points ($1,250 value) - one (1) winner
- 20,000 CANEX Rewards points ($250 value) - four (4) winners each
- 8,000 CANEX Rewards Points ($100 value) - ten (10) winners each
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize has no cash value. Winner must have a Valid CFOne card and provide their personal CFOne number when contacted to claim prize (CANEX Rewards points). No prize substitution will be offered by CANEX if the winner does not have a valid CFOne card.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted automatically upon purchase of eligible product/services or through submitting an entry through the form above starting on or about 15 September 2022 at 12:00 AM and ending 15 November 2022 at 11:59 PM. All times are (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). On Friday 18 November at 1400 hours, one entry will be chosen randomly from all entries submitted to win each prize (15 prizes in total). The selected entry will be subject to verification to ensure the contest entrant is a CFOne member. Before being declared a confirmed winner, each selected winner must first correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered online. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received before the contest closes.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by email or phone by the close of business on 25 November 2022, a new entry will be randomly drawn. If a winner is contacted and cannot be verified as a CFOne member, that contestant will forfeit the prize and a new entry will be randomly drawn.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- The winner must consent to his or her name, photo and/or voice being used in any publicity surrounding this contest, without compensation.
- All contest entries become property of CANEX.
- Content Rights: by submitting a no purchase necessary entry through the above form (contest rule #4B), you agree to grant CANEX and divisions of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) a royalty-free right and license to reproduce, publish, distribute, display, report, analyze, share and edit all Content created for or on behalf of CANEX in any and all media now known or developed in the future, including the right to create derivative works; which includes but is not limited to: Posting to social media platforms; Paid support of social media posts; Publishing to CANEX’s website and/or digital applications; Use in CANEX’s digital, email or text message communications; Use in online advertising within social media platforms; Use in general online advertising (i.e. search, websites, digital, etc.); Use in off-line advertising (i.e. print, display, store signage, broadcast, etc.); CANEX to share Content with other divisions of CFMWS as a form of feedback; and/or A combination with other content for any of the above uses. By submitting your entry through the form, you understand and agree that no additional compensation will be provided if your Content is used in any formats mentioned above whether you are randomly selected as a winner or not.
- Employees, agents and representatives of CANEX, as well as any persons with whom they reside, may participate in the contest if full contest entry rules (refer to rule #4) are followed to qualify as a contest entry. Standard contest winner verification still apply.
- CANEX assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, or misdirected entries.
- CANEX is not responsible for any loss, damage, or claims caused by the awarded prizes or the contest itself. By entering, entrants release and hold harmless CANEX, its affiliated and related companies and advertising, promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- All draws are final. By entering the contest, the entrant automatically agrees to accept and abide by these contest rules and regulations.
- Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to CANEX at: comms@CANEX.CA or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANEX reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate any Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend a Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.