SWAT Classic Composite Toe
In Stock Online Ready to ship
Find your local CANEX store
Please note that the displayed inventory is updated daily and not in real time. Current inventory may vary.
- Meets the needs of uniformed personnel who require the best out of their CSA rated equipment
- Constructed to perform under any condition
- Will still look inspection ready at the end of your shift
- Slip and oil resistant non-marking rubber outsole exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Electric shock resistance certified to CSA Omega rating standard
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Full grain leather
- 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter for instant comfort and lateral support
- Composite safety toe exceeds the CSA CAN/CSA Z195-02 standards
- Wthstands impacts up to 200 Joules
- LENZI; non-metallic L-Protection
- Anti-penetration board keeps your feet safe from puncture dangers with pre-treated ceramic and high tenacity fibers
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Removable custom fit PU insole
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- See size conversion chart in images
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.