CANEX Price Match Promise
We shop the market to find great brand name products you want at market price, but if you find the identical item advertised at a lower price, we will be happy to MATCH IT!
What are the details to qualify?
To qualify for a price-match you MUST be an active CFOne Member, the item must be identical, including brand and model number, must currently be in stock and available through an authorized retail dealer within Canada, and the sale price must be active and verifiable on the competitor’s website or print ad.
CANEX reserves the right to verify the lower price before sale.
You have up to 30 days from the original date of purchase to match a price.
What are CANEX’s Price Match Policy conditions?
The product you are comparing must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- Must have the same brand name and model # number
- Must be priced in Canadian dollars and include all environmental fees, shipping costs, and other charges
- Must be sold and shipped by a retailer AND authorized dealer located within Canada. The following types of sellers do not qualify for a price match: Marketplace sellers on websites such as Bestbuy.ca, Amazon.ca or resellers such as eBay.ca
- Must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer, pre-order, or available only in a limited quantity
- We do not match prices offered during the following promotional events: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day promotions
- We do not price match fresh meat and produce
- The product’s price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sale price*
*Special pricing includes: special and pre-orders, mail order offers, tax-free events, scratch and save events, rebates, bounce back coupons or any rebate coupons, free or bonus offers, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) prices, open box products, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, demos, floor model pricing, refurbished items, open box items, financing offers, as-is items, limited-quantity items, limited time offers, discontinued or exclusive items, rewards or points programs, commercial and/or builder contract pricing, bid pricing, membership pricing, group or club pricing such as Costco, errors, pricing from online auctions, bid or retailer aggregator sites, or pricing not otherwise generally available to the public
How to Price Match?
In-store: At the point of purchase, please provide the competitor’s print ad or link to their website in order for us to verify the brand, model number, and price.
Online: First place your order on CANEX.ca, then email email@example.com and provide your order number and the hyperlink to the competitor’s ad information.
Whom do I contact if I have questions or comments?
If you wish to speak with us, one of our Member Customer Service agents would be happy to help.
Member Customer Service:
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm EST.
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 5pm EST