ASHLEY Loveseat Termoli
Product not available for delivery
Find your local CANEX store
Please note that the displayed inventory is updated daily and not in real time. Current inventory may vary.
The handsome Termoli loveseat is a blank canvas for you to style to your heart’s content. Warm, granite-gray color sets the scene for your favorite throw pillows. Cushions of comfort delight with softly textured chenille fabric. Oversized track arms bring contemporary design in for the win.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Inches: 68" W x 40" D x 39" H
- Arm height: 26"
- Distance between arms: 48"
- Leg height: 3"
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
- Seat depth: 22"
- Seat height: 20"
- Top of cushion to top of back: 20"
- Inches: 68" W x 40" D x 37" H
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.