SAUCONY Echelon 6
Runners seeking a high-volume women's neutral running shoe need look no further than the brand new Echelon 6. Featuring an ultra-plush Foundation sockliner, the Echelon 6 delivers supreme cushioning, while the wide platform and expansive upper are designed to accommodate a range of foot types. Your go-to neutral running shoe just got even better.
- Successor to the Echelon 5
- SAUC_FIT delivers a dynamic, supportive midfoot fit
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation Platform provides a more high volume fit that is specifically crafted for orthotic wearers and runners.
- 8mm PU Sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Tri Flex Outsole Design adds flexibility and ground contact from heel strike to toe off
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel: 27mm/Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Welcome to CANEX.ca, Canada’s Military Store!
As a proud division of the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, CANEX has developed this exclusive shopping website to better serve the retail needs of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Community.
By clicking here, you confirm that you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or part of the extended CAF community.